Saturday, February 11, 2006

The weekend is here again...

I lost 3 pounds this week, that makes a total of 14 so far. Long way to go still.....

This was not a particularly good week. I didn't walk every day, missed two days. Stayed under 1400 calories except for one day but several times wasted my calories on empty, useless sugar.

Next week will be a better week.

For my free day this week, tomorrow, I am going to cook lasagna (the cheese thing again). I don't make the best lasagna, just have never come across a recipe that is just right. I am trying a new one tomorrow. The problem is that Mark doesn't like vegetable lasagna and I do, he doesn't like ricotta cheese and I do so I try to compromise and then I never really like it. But we'll see how it turns out.
Lasagna, salad, bread, and some yummy dessert yet to be decided upon.

So, what are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

Sandra said...

3 pounds in a week when you have splurged here and there is amazing! If I'm not on plan 100% I don't lose a thing.
I don't know what I'm doing for my free day. We'll have to see. :)

Kristen said...

We went and saw Pink Panther this weekend. It was pretty cute.

Your weight loss has been amazing, Aola. Just wondering, are you limiting your carbs?

aola said...

Yes, I could never do the Atkins diet, too much protein for me but I am eating very few carbs, more fish, lots of veggies and fruit and adding soy protein. Carbs are my weakness, I could live on rice, pasta and bread so it has been a real struggle.