Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SUPERWOMAN...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm SO NOT superwoman, but sometimes you just gotta do what seems right, you know? My sister is really struggling with anxiety right now...has been for a couple years. I feel bad 'cause I've been in her shoes.
These last two days have been SO hard. And for some silly reason it makes me question who I am, even. I haven't quite worked all the way through it yet.
Anyway, I don't really know how to express my appreciation for you all. Just knowing you're there means a great deal to me. I read your entries, but just couldn't respond. Please know that you've been in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you guys.

4 comments:

E. Michelle said...

i've struggled with generalized anxiety, jeanne. is that what you are talking about?

Jeanne said...

Yep. It seems like every time I left the room and especially when I dropped her off at my nephew's car so they could drive home, she was so upset. She functions, but I don't know how she does it.

Jeanne said...

By upset, I mean she cried and shook - an anxiety attack, she called it.

Sandra said...

Jeanne, you are doing an awesome job helping out your family. I am sure your sister appreciates all you are doing. Take care of what you need to. We'll all be here. :)