Monday, February 06, 2006

Free day frenzy

I have noticed a discernible pattern to my free day frenzies... and it involves cheese and lots of it.

I love, love, love cheese but I don't eat it at all during the week. (or bread) How do I survive it?

I have found that no matter where we go to eat on my free day that I eat something with cheese.. cheese enchiladas, cheesy pizza, cheese dip and tortilla chips,

Ahhh... the power of cheese.

This week we went for the new Pizza Hut poppers only to be disappointed. They were out of them. I was not happy. In fact they wound up giving us our drinks and salad free because they not only screwed up my free day but they also put sausage on my pizza after I asked them not to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a dream about wearing a sexy red dress the other night. I think I will buy myself that red dress and hang it on my closet door for inspiration.



isn't that sexy? now if I could just get the body to go with the dress.....

4 comments:

Sandra said...

That dress is HOT HOT HOT! You're gonna drive Mark crazy in a dress like that!

Kristen said...

Ooooh, I love that dress! (Maybe I should buy myself a red bikini for inspiration...)

I don't like cheese much; you can have my life-time share of cheese on your free days. :)

E. Michelle said...

have you ever had gruyere? it is amazing what a good cheese can do.

Jeanne said...

Whew! I love that dress. I had one like it back when Kristen was baby, my hubby still "dreams" about it. Sexy!