Sunday, February 12, 2006

I pushed myself too much this past week. When I was tired, I didn't give in. I worked out anyway. I painted for three nights in a row. I got everything ready for Erin's sleep over. Now, I am paying the price. I'm sick. I woke up last night at 3 a.m. with a fever. I had the chills early in the evening but thought it was just cold in the hotel room. I was wrong. I'm feeling a little better now, but I'm regreting not giving my body the rest it needed. It was trying to tell me something wasn't right and I ignored it. Now I'll be out of commision for a few days at least. It seems that recenly our household has been bombarded with sickness. We've never been sick like this. Sure one or the other of us would have a cold or something but this is just crazy!
I didn't lose a single pound this week which is so frustrating considering I worked out and ate right for the most part. My body just loves to hang on to the fat.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Feel better soon, Sandra! And don't worry about the pound; you may be retaining fluids due to being sick. Just drink a lot of water and take care of yourself!