Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My overall weight loss since I began is 11 pounds.

Since Jan. 1 I have lost 1.5" in my bust
1" hips
1" belly

didn't lose any in my waist.

I didn't measure my thighs when I began but I'm thinking that most of the weight has come off my thighs and butt. At least, that's where Mark says I'm losing.

At first I was disappointed in the loss or the way it's coming off but then the determination kicked in. I know the areas I need to work on a little harder.

Damn that pilates video.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Maybe you should try a belly dancing video...heh-heh. Sexy-sexy.

Like we were talking about yesterday, the weight comes off at different (and often slow) rates. Hang in there, girlfriend.

BTW, how is your belly measurement different from your waist measurement...I'm confused...

Kristen said...

By the way, 11 pounds--that is just so impressive!

aola said...

I measured across my belly a couple of inches below my actual waist line because it is such a problem area and across my pelvic bone area for my hip measurement

Sandra said...

11 pounds is amazing! The inches will come too.
I usually measure my waiste (the part of the area by the belly buton and my abdomen which is where I cary my weight too.
You are doing great!

R said...

What pilates video are you using? Some are crappy.

aola said...

It's called Easy Pilates (yeah, right) with Ann Caban.
It looks like a great workout, I just hate to that kind of exercising.

Jeanne said...

I am impressed! Way to go, girl!