Sunday, February 19, 2006

gettin' busy

I feel much better about my free day this week. I probably didn't go over my calorie goal by much but I'm not going to count. The only thing I ate extra was some cheese on my spaghetti tonight and a couple of macadamia nut/white chocolate cookies. I don't feel over-stuffed or guilty.
I am ready to start a new week. I have missed walking this weekend but I didn't think going out on the ice would be too smart.
I rented a basic yoga video so I could learn a few new poses and I did. I also upped the weight that I do curls with. I am using 10 pounds now, the 8 pounder was getting too easy. I do 5 sets of 10 curls with each arm and then some over my head lifts. When we get Seth moved into his new bedroom we are going to get that weight bench we looked at.
I bought some lotion with elastin and collagen that is supposed to help your skin as you lose weight. Don't know if it will actually do that but it smells and feels wonderful.

I hope everyone has a better week this week. Some sunshine and warmer temps would do wonders for me.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Good for you for getting back on the ball and hitting those weights even harder!

E. Michelle said...

Isn't it nice to KNOW you are getting stronger?

Sandra said...

Way to go Aola! Sounds like your free day was a good one. I like that you didn't feel guilty. :)