Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday

Ahh, the weekend is here. It's a beautiful day here in Oklahoma, sunshine, 65 degrees, very nice.

Mark and I are fixing to go for our walk. I'm being good today, had my oatmeal for breakfast, eggs for lunch but I'm thinking about tomorrow... Free Day!! Can't decide for sure where I want to go eat, all I know is that I don't want to cook tomorrow. I've been thinking about that new Pizza Hut commercial I saw, the one with the cheese popper crust. Yummy! or maybe Mexican. I don't know, will just see how I feel tomorrow when it is time to choose.

Choices are good.

Seth's buddy, Kevin, spent the night with him last night. When his Dad, Dax, came to pick him up he told me that his doctor told him he has to lose weight. They are walking every day, watching their diet. I am going to try to get them to join us here. The accountablity of having blog/diet partners has helped me so much and I want to see them succeed, too.

So everyone give a shout out to Dax and Renee and make them feel welcome here at skinny.

Sandy, you might remember Dax (Frantz) his Mom is Vicki Frantz.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Welcome, y'all!

Sandra said...

Welcome Dax and Renee! The more the merrier!!!
What did you end up having A?