Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh La La

I bought the red dress.
I got as far as the checkout the other day and got to feeling guilty about spending the money. Mark told me today to just go ahead and buy it (I believe there is a hidden agenda there, what do you think?).

So, I did.

Sexy red dress from Victoria's Secret on the way. Hell, it made me feel sexy just ordering it :) I've never bought anything from Victoria's Secret before.

Now, I have to work even harder so I can wear it (and look good in it).

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Mark have a hidden agenda? I can't imagine what it would be. LOL!

Kristen said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! You need to post a picture! Hee-hee. That's so cool!

Jeanne said...

I was on the phone with my mom last night and was looking at the latest posts. I read it to her...she cracked up. She reads your blog by linking thru Kristen's; she really likes you.
Anyway...I agree with Kristen, you need to post a pic.