Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I just wanted to let you all know that I am taking the rest of the week off from diet and exercise. My mind needs a break from counting every little bite that goes in my mouth, and my body needs to rest.
I'm a little woried about gaining any of the weight back, but I'm not at all worried about never getting back on board. Come Monday, I will be back in the saddle again. I just really feel the need to rest. I'm not going food crazy or anything. I still plan on having healthy portions and eating well. I'm just not counting any calories or keeping score for the next few days.

5 comments:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

This will be a good mental and physical break for you. Sometimes eating a little more for a period of time can boost your metabolism anyway, so that's another positive effect. I hope you still get a chance to come say hi to us though!

Sandra said...

Of course I will still be hanging out here! It's only for five days. I wouldn't not come here. :)

aola said...

I'm looking forward to when this becomes second nature and I don't have to think about what I eat, I just eat what's right and I don't have to remember to go walk, I just go because it feels right.
It will happen.

Take care of yourself.

Jeanne said...

I don't know if this is a thing unique to women or to just overweight women, but we can get obsessive and it just plain makes us tire. I agree with Aola that I'm looking forward to the time when eating right and exercising is second-nature to me, too. Hang in there, Sandra, and REST.