Friday, February 10, 2006

floating downThat river in egypt

I went through a major slump and noticed that I wouldn't blog it. I don't know why. I guess that would be denial.
I was sick for a week and a half during which my workouts stopped and the eating was okay. not great.
After I got better- this past saturday really- I started working out again and that has been good. ieven stepped it up on the cardio notch, but the eating... well. well. it took a turn toward I-don't -careville and that is the last I saw of my documentation too. I stopped writing in my eat joural when I was sick, but I wouldn't write down my bad days afterwards. denial.

And all the valentine's excuses are already creeping in my head.

I DID however get this REALLY supremely beautiful sexy black lace dress, the kind that has fools your eyes into thinking you are naked underneath but really has flesh colored fabric under it. Sexy though, not slutty.

11 comments:

aola said...

Doesn't it make you feel good to buy something sexy?

Glad you are feeling better. Just get back on that horse and ride!!

R said...

Sounds gorgeous

Kristen said...

Fun! Did you buy it for Valentines Day?

suzy said...

Is this blog a closed shop or can anyone join in?

Sandra said...

Erica, your dress sounds beautiful! I saw the cutest pink dress the other day and wanted to get it. It was summery and perfect, other than the small junior size it came in. You should post a picture too!
Suzy, we're open to anyone trying to find skinny. :)

Jeanne said...

And I'm just gonna by sweats for the trip. When I get back I am so gonna get something sexy.

aola said...

jeanne - when are you leaving for Mississippi ( I love to spell Mississippi)?

E. Michelle said...

I did buy it for valentines day! so fun! It has an audrey hepburn shape-- starless semi-sweetheart neckline, full skirt. The bodice has the lace, the bust and skirt are sheer black ...polyester that looks like organza. dreamy!

E. Michelle said...

starless=strapless

Sandra said...

I'm so not the sexy type. I would love to buy something super sexy but I know I wouldn't put it on.

aola said...

doesn't mean you have to wear it out somewhere :)