Thursday, January 26, 2006

8 pounds

I started this new regime after going to the doctor in December and finding out my triglycerides were way too high. Of course, while I was there they weighed me (how embarrassing is that?)

Yesterday I had to take Em to the doctor, she has a sinus infection and nasty cough which most of the time becomes serious with her. I knew she needed some antibiotics ( I hate for her to have to take them but sometimes we just do) and some medication for her nebulizer.

While we were waiting for Dr. Jeff to get to us I slipped out into the hallway and weighed myself.
In December when I weighed it was early in the morning, yesterday was late in the afternoon which usually makes a difference of a couple of pounds
But, even with that I had lost 8 pounds.

I feel like that is pretty good. 8 pounds in a month.

4 comments:

R said...

That's excellent --- exactly 2 pounds a week which they say is perfect, and it was through Christmas -- impressive!

Sandra said...

Pretty good? That's great! You are doing an amazing job!
Tell Em I hope she feels better.

Kristen said...

Wow, that's awesome! You are doing so well!

Jeanne said...

HURRAY!!! Isn't it motivating?!