Monday, January 23, 2006

Post in which it is affirmed that the universe is, in fact, our friend

So yesterday morning I weighed myself and saw that the three punds that had spun me into crisis had now vanished. They were not only liars, they had no staying power. Weighed myself again this morning and saw myself to be missing yet another pound. this puts me at one pound under my intial weight.

And all this reminds me that we reap what we sow, in the end. All those elliptical trainings, the fresh berries, the sparkpoints couldn't be wrong. This week, yet another pound will be sent packing. Want to send some with me? Go girls!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Yeah Erica!! I'm so happy for you! We should keep a tally of all we've lost as a group. Maybe each month we can tally it up. That would be very inspiring!

Kristen said...

You crack me up, Erica.

E. Michelle said...

Thanks Sandra. I think a group tally is a great idea.