Saturday, January 07, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

This weekend is pretty much a bust for me; I started last night and for me that means two days of feeling like crap. The older I get the worse my periods are, longer and heavier with way more cramping. The first couple of days I am taking 1000mg of Tylenol every four hours just to cope.
I haven't over eaten, really don't feel like eating but did go ahead and have that cookie I knew I shouldn't have. Didn't walk today any further than I absolutely had to. I was proud of Mark though, he went ahead and walked at noon even tho I didn't feel like going.

Looking forward to Monday when I know I will be feeling better and able to get back to my routine.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh, man, I so understand. I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do, but I can't. I'm glad you'll feel better Monday. Please do not beat yourself up over one cookie. Sometimes we just GOTTA.

Sandra said...

A cookie? You started an you only had a cookie? I will have to empty the house because the week before I will want anything and everything that has sugar or chocolate!
I'm with Jeanne, don't be too hard on yourself. You are doing an awesome job and one cooking won't derail the train. You're stubborn when you want to be so I know you'll be right as rain on Monday!

Kristen said...

Just relax, watch a movie and kick back, Aola.

Jeanne said...

Feeling better yet?