Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday, again, already

Weekends are hard. I don't want to think about what I eat or don't eat. I want to watch movies and pig out.

But... I won't because I don't want to get completely off track here. I have worked too damn hard at this to mess it up.

I did stop and pick up a six-pack today. I haven't had a beer in over a month. I never drink more than one in an evening but sometimes they just taste so good... and I am going to have a beer tonight and watch Constantine. If I do ok at supper time I might could even have a little popcorn.

My bras are starting to be uncomfortably loose. I hooked it on the last set of hooks this morning and decided to measure (I wasn't going to until the first of the month, mainly because I didn't want to be disappointed). I have lost an inch and a half in my bust. I ordered one new bra today, one size down (I just bought one because I don't want to stop there).
I've decided that when I get to do the breast reduction surgery I want a size C. I'm not sure I have ever been that small (I wore a D cup in Jr. High and it only got bigger from there) but I get all happy thinking about being able to wear clothes that I have never been able to wear before.

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't remember if I mentioned this earlier, but my sister-in-law had a breast reduction last year and is ecstatic about it. Do you have a time set for it yet?

I'll have to wait until pregnancy to get up to a C or D. :( LOL

aola said...

no date. I don't want to do it until I get to my goal weight and by that time I should be able to save up the $$ for it since we don't have insurance.

Jeanne said...

Aola, C is just right. That's my natural size, when I'm not overweight. Just recently I started to be saggy, but I'm hoping I'll perk things up with exercise. I think you'll really like it. Let us know when...

Sandra said...

C..hmm give me your extra??? LOL

Sandra said...

and way to go on the inches lost! You are doing fantasticamo!