Monday, January 02, 2006

I was a pig this weekend. I knew it would happen. Too many sugar cookies calling my name and not enough self dicipline in the world to stop me from eating them. It's a new day though. I'm calling my husband right now to have him throw out the remaining sugar cookies and any other contraban that may exist. I forgot my diet journal at home today which is disapointing. I was looking forward to writing in it this morning. Today my focus is water. I've got to drink more water! Considering it'd droping by the truckload full outside that shouldn't be too hard.
Here's to a good week!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yeah, but the weekend was the end of last year...we are starting new now, right? "Forgetting what lies behind, I press on toward the goal..."

Sandra said...

Thank you for the encouragement Jeanne! I really needed that!