Monday, January 02, 2006

There was a segment on CNN this morning about New Year's resolutions and how to keep them.
It made me feel proud of what we are doing here because according the CNN (and we all know that CNN is all knowing) we are doing everything right.

1. set specific goals
2. have a plan to achieve those goals
3. make your goals attainable
4. have the support of others and the accountability of a group

See how smart we are??

I think being a part of this group will be the one thing that really helps me stay on track. (that and the fact I might die or even worse, stroke out if I don't)

Thanks again, everyone!!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

We are so DANG smart!!!

Sandra said...

Yes a group is the key for me too and even more important being open about everything. I can so easily skim the top of it and not get to the reality of it. That's why I just made the post I made. I've got to get real about it.

Kristen said...

Yes, long life is definitely a good motivator. I'm loving this blog, ladies. It's very motivating to me, too.