Monday, January 09, 2006

back to work

I thoroughly enjoyed my free day. I was feeling much better. The fam went out to play. We wound up eating at Bandana's. I had a charbroiled chicken salad and, of course, an order of onion rings. I added a little extra ranch dressing and didn't worry about it a bit.
I did pick up a battery for the scales....according to it I have lost 10 pounds but I don't know how accurate it is. It was still fun to see that lower number on the scale!
Since I didn't feel up to walking Saturday, I did walk yesterday, not as aggressively but a nice pace once around the trail. It just felt good.

This week Mark and I will start doing two full rounds, that should bring us up to 30 minutes of walking a day. I increased the weight I am using, still don't have a bench yet so I am doing some curls 3 or 4 times a week.

I have been watching shows on plastic surgery, trying to wrap my brain around having a breast reduction. I would really like to have it done. I have always had big boobs and now after 4 kids, breast feeding for years, being overweight.. I have enormous boobs. I know if I ever obtain my goal weight those enormous boobs are going to look like deflated water balloons... not a pretty sight. Hopefully, by the time I do reach that weight I will come to grips with having surgery.

I told you I was a weenie!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Good for you for upping your walking time. It's cool that Mark is going with you.

My sister in law had a breast reduction and is so happy with how it turned out.

Sandra said...

Way to go Aola! Those onion rings are sounding pretty good right now.
I know several women who have had reductions and have been so happy with them.

Sandra said...

HOLY 10 POUNDS!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

E. Michelle said...

any time the scale says you have lost 10 lbs ( and is working okay) is cause for a major celebration.