Sunday, January 22, 2006

It's my free day baby and I plan on doing it up right. I bought a double fudge cake mix that I dreamed about last night. I could even be tempted to have it for breakfast if I knew it wouldn't make me sick.
I did the Biggest Loser boot camp workout yesterday and my arms are sooo sore! I used 5lb weights and couldn't even make it through the entire workout with them. I thought about purchasing smaller weights, but I decided to just use the 5's as much as I can and go from there. It's a fairly intense workout. Good thing it's only 20 minutes long.
The scale is finally showing some loss. I was at 196 this morning. That's four pounds down. I know I need to stay off of that stupid thing, but it's so hard! I'm trying to only weigh once a week. I know, Kristen, I should only do it once a month but I just can't do that yet. I'll work towards it. :)
I hope you all had a great free day and have a fabulous Sunday!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Meh, do it when you want, just don't get too obsessive about it. :)

Enjoy your day off!

I lost about 5 lbs too!

:)

aola said...

"It's all in your head, Mr. Tweety, it's all in your head."
(from Chicken Run)

I got on my whacked out scales the other day and it said I had lost 20 pounds. I knew it wasn't right but still it made me feel good. Now, is that crazy or what?? The next time I got on them they said something completey different and I felt bad, even tho I KNEW the first reading was wrong it still affected my emotions.
We ought to just throw them out the door and stop looking at them.

We are going to go eat Mexican today!! I plan on enjoying the chips and salsa to the max.

Sandra said...

Way to go Kristen! That's awsome. A, if only I had the nerve to throw the thing out, it wouldn't matter though there is a scale at my work. I would at least like to get one that measured body fat and all that technical stuff.
Enjoy the chips and salsa. YUM!