Friday, January 27, 2006

Pretty Cool

Hi Ya'll. Yesterday I was noticing that my pants were a bit loose and that felt really good. However, the really great part was when I got undressed for bed, I pulled the pants off without unzipping them. If you knew my body type (pear) you would rejoice with me. (Well, I know you'll rejoice with me anyway.) I was so happy I measured myself...but I'm not giving the official results until after Feb. 1. However, let's just say I'm very PLEASED with the results. We're getting there, ladies. Thanks for your help and support. It's so great knowing you're there.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

WOO-HOO!

aola said...

Now whose got the skinny butt???

Way to go.

I bought myself a brand new measuring tape and can hardly wait until the first to see the results.

Sandra said...

Way to go Jeanne! You are doing amazingly well. I am sure you are feeling and looking great!

Jeanne said...

Ah, my friends who encourage me...you're so great.