Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR and here we go....

Even tho yesterday was my free day ( I usually do Sunday as my free day but since today is the 1st I wanted to start off the week on my plan) I did pretty good with my eating.

We had company for dinner last night but I didn't over do (too much) lean pork, a baked potato (which I am NOT supposed to be eating) and black-eyed peas.

And I only ate 2 of the macadamia nut white chocolate cookies I made. (now that was hard)

Well, I did pretty good until later after company left and we opened that bottle of wine (and drank the whole thing!)

Oh, well, today is a new day... a new year and I was very proud of myself for not grabbing a cookie to have with my coffee this morning.

*note to self: as soon as Levi wakes up make him take remainder of cookies to his house!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good for you!

Sandra said...

A, we have the same struggle! Those darn cookies are out to get us. At least we both have a plan to rid our home of the cookie contamination! Have you tried baked sweet potatoes? Are you allowed to have those? I love em!
Keep it up! You are doing great!