Saturday, January 07, 2006

You guys are awesome!

Ladies, thanks so much for your support the last week. I am feeling better physically and mentally and it's mostly due to your encouragement and support.
Yesterday I didn't work out...just too tired; but this morning I got up and walked 1.5 miles in 25 minutes. Isnt' that great? We have a wonderful neighborhood to walk in with hills and straight stretches and it's cool to see what the neighbors are up to with their landscaping and stuff. It's also fun to see who still have their Christmas decorations still up. Since I'm a procrastinator by nature, it's good to know there are a few of us living in close proximity. :o)
Anyway, thanks.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Way to go on a AWESOME week Jeanne! You are doing amazingly well! Awesome job on the walk too. That's really great!
I haven't taken down my tree yet, but have every intention of doing it today. :)

Kristen said...

Yea, Pookie!

E. Michelle said...

Almost all my neighbors stil lhave thier decorations up. way to go on the walk!

Jeanne said...

Okay...gotta confess something: I thought I waled 1.5 miles, but it was only 1.1 miles. No biggie, but honesty is important. Monday I will walk 1.5 miles. :o)