Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Erin is home now and the surgery went perfectly. She's sleeping now and other than a little pain in her tummy from the incision and feeling a little icky from the medication, she is fine. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
My diet wasn't the best yesterday, but I did what I could. Despite hospitals being all about health, their food really isn't the most healthy.
I'm feeling really emotional today and wanted to turn to food, but didn't. Between the rock hard matress they called a bed and Erin having to go to the bathroom every hour or so, I didn't get much sleep so I don't think I will workout. I want to curl up under the blankets and veg. Maybe I'll go take a nice relaxing bath and if I'm feeling more rested later I'll workout.

3 comments:

aola said...

So glad everything went ok and that it is over. Home is such a wonderful place to be.
You deserve to snuggle up and rest, I don't care how simple the doctors say it is, it is not simple when it is your baby girl.

Kristen said...

Glad everything turned out fine. Phew. We were praying.

Jeanne said...

I'm so glad Erin is recovering...and you too.