Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hey Ladies,
I'm here...but I'm scared. It's easy to hide in relative anonymity behind the wonderful Kristen, but I need to step out. I've read each of you for months now and I like you tremendously.
I'm not sure what I'm doing with the community blogging, so hopefully I won't "blow anything up" so to speak.
My husband is doing this with me and while I'm glad, it will also open a whole new level of intimacy with him...starting with the before and after pictures. Sheesh!
I am looking forward to taking this journey with you. I start tomorrow, at 5:30 a.m., so I gotta get to bed. See you soon.

6 comments:

aola said...

Welcome aboard Jeanne!!
We want you just to be yourself and say what's on your mind here, that's the beauty of the blog!!!

Thanks for joining us.

Sandra said...

I second that welcome! It's great to have you on board Jeanne! Don't worry, I doubt you will blow up all of blogdom.
We need all the help and support here we can get, and we're happy to give it back.
Way to go on taking that first step.

aola said...

oh, I meant to ask... do you pronounce your name with 1 syllable or 2?

Kristen said...

It's two syllables--like Jean-ie. :) I'm glad you're here, Mom.

aola said...

and, what is your Dad's name?

Jeanne said...

Wow! Friends! How cool is that? Thanks for welcoming me. I learned a lesson today...don't let others lift weights alone. Kristen had a little accident with the bar today. I'll let her tell you about it, but it was dumb of me.
Today was good, but 5:30 this morning now seems like yesterday. And 5:30 tomorrow is looming.
Jerry is Kristen's dad's name. See you soon.